The field I like at the bottom of the lane with the tree in it

I attend this field at the bottom of the lane frequently. There was a small shore horse in it recently tied to a rope which was tied to the ground somehow. These blokes come in a knackered looking Peugeot, opened the gate I didn’t paint cos I stood in front of it to take the picture I then printed and painted in the garage (roof leaking at present), and produced some lunch for it.

Do not do no waving dancing near the pony though. It does not accept this and backs away to walk sideways.

It was like a boogie, but I don’t think the little shire horse was happy doing it. 

I also did this one of, but I’ve done a bit more on it to practise sone detail and it’s looking a bit detailed and then a bit loose, which doesn’t seem to sit so well. 


Oh well.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Acrylic Tony

Intention

Henry