The Fox on the list that wasn’t until it was

Painted this fox. Had some other stuff I needed to do, but decided it could wait. Which wasn’t the case. I just painted this fox and it had to wait because of it.
I think some of the stuff to do is still on my list.
What are you like pith lists? Do you have em? Have you crossed painting a fox off your’s yourself? I’ve crossed it off mine. Which isn’t the case. I had to write it on after I’d painted it so I could cross it off. Things just work like that sometimes
Here’s a hedgehog I painted also.
Perhaps sone explanation is required. You must look elsewhere. I have further business to attend. Once done I will cross it off.
As was previously stated but perhaps you must it: if it was not on the list in the first place I will add it.
Following which I will off cross it, I will cross it off, I will stop.
Stop
Comments
Post a Comment